Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Show at the Depot L&N

The Railpark show in Bowling Green, KY






On 08/30/2014 I was called in on the carpet for a show at a railroad museum in Bowling Green, KY. I drive trains right past this place almost every day. I had never been to the joint. A rail fan photographer had heard about me from a fellow engineer so he asked me to be the guest speaker at their monthly get together, I had a blast, to say the least, I mean just look at the theater. I sat on a carpet with the Long and Nasty logo, L&N. When I tap my foot, you are hearing me play the floor of a train station that is a serious part of why Bowling Green, KY is the town that it is. The L&N is as much a part of Kentucky history as Bourbon and Horses. Maybe that is what this little ol Depot could do. Combine the railroad with a bourbon tasting and drive a corvette day.. well.. there I go organizing.. just enjoy the show and stories.. I sure did.. to say the least... jp


No comments:

Post a Comment